I have had so much fun sharing all of my healthy coupon in’s and out’s with you!!
If you missed any part of the series, please go back and read through them! As I have said many times, couponing has saved me in more ways than one!
Here’s the other parts of the series:
So this last post is a vlog to show you just how I do a shopping trip! This was a trip this morning and so these deals are still good! My Kroger deals are the Southwest Region! I have links under the video for the coupons I mentioned in the video and how I got my freebies!
A couple of notes!
I mentioned the Kroger Mega Event! Here’s the details:
- You purchase 10 items included in the Mega Event Sale (marked with blue tags) and you get $5.00 off your total at the end.
- You can buy more than 10 items, but they need to be in groups of 10 to get the Mega Event Price (again on the blue tag).
- You can mix and match the items that are part of the sale.
- You can use coupons for additional savings on the items included in the Mega Event.
- Keep your items in groups of 10 in your basket as you shop so that if you have to add or take away you can still make sure your count is correct!
- For Southwest Region the Mega Event ends this Tuesday!!
Let’s go shopping!!
PowerBar Deal (Kroger)
Mega Event Price $0.49
Final Price: FREE
Dole Canned Pineapple (Kroger)
Sale Price $1.00
Final Price for 3: $2.00
Listerine Mouthwash (Kroger)
Mega Event Price $3.99
Final Price: $1.99
Spin Brush Deal (Walmart)
On Sale for $4.88 (originally almost $8!!)
** I printed 2 from each for a total of 4 coupons
Final Price: $2.88
Energizer Deal (Walmart)
Regular Price $6.37
Mail in receipt for $10 Gift Card to WalMart **Must have the blue sticker!!
Final Cost for 2 8 packs: $0.74
TRESemme’ Hairspray (Walmart)
Regular Price $2.74
Final Cost: $0.74
TRESemme’ Shampoo & Conditioner, 15oz. (Walmart)
Regular Price $2.48
Final Cost: $0.48
Simply Balanced Seafood – Salmon (Target)
On Sale for $9.99
Final Price: $6.64
I mentioned mylitter.com where I find my matchups and put together my list! Love her and her list making feature makes it super easy to get organized! I check her site very quickly 3 times everyday! She posts great deals all day long! If you are not in the Houston area do a Google Search with your city name, the store where you want to shop and coupon match ups! Find a blogger you love that posts all the deals!
I also LOVE Ruth’s series from Living Well, Sending Less – The Beginners Guide to Coupons! This is what I started with!
And I check in daily with Money Saving Mom as well!
Did you get your 140 Labels for $5 yet?? These are GREAT stocking stuffers!!
And speaking of UH-MAZING FREEBIES……our FREE 7 day trip to Ft. Meyer’s Beach, Florida was just that….UH-MAZING!!